The Speech Processing Courses in Crete (SPCC) are targeting to teach graduate students and researchers the latest advancements of speech processing covering theory, hands on, and
establishing contacts between the academics and industry. The school will provide the chance to students and professionals to meet world leaders in speech technology, exchanging ideas,
sharing experiences and vision.
The Summer School is organized by the University of Crete, Greece. It is also sponsored by Toshiba and Google. We thank our sponsors for their support.
For 2016, the school topic is: Advancements in Modern Speech Synthesis EnginesThe topic includes:
- Advanced Speech Signal Modelling and Modifications
- Current Acoustic Modelling Approaches
- Challenges in Fornt-End Processing
- Listening Context Aware Speech Synthesis Systems
- Text Normalization and Linguistic Analysis